FIBER OPTIC SPLICING
At the end of the day, it is all about successfully delivering your service to your customers. Whether you need to provide fiber optic connectivity to homes, cell towers, or local government agencies, Comlink Midwest can connect your fiber optic infrastructure to meet your specific needs. From build to splicing, our team of project managers, engineers and fiber optic specialists are committed to providing exceptional service on every project we work on.
Our fiber optic services include:
- Fusion Splicing
- Fiber Optic Termination
- Metro Ring Builds and Maintenance
- FTTx (Homes, Premises, Cell Towers)
- Outdoor and Indoor Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Traffic Control Systems
- Power Systems and Optical Ground Wires (OPGW)
- Variable Message Signs (VMS)
- Test Data Processing and Reporting
- Multifunction Loss and Optical Return Loss (ORL) Testing
- Front End Connector Certifications
- 24 / 7 Emergency Response
When you partner with Comlink Midwest, you can expect the best value in the industry including, superior quality, professional project management, organized and accurate test results and timely delivery of completion documents. Contact us to learn more about our fiber splicing and testing capabilities.
The objective is to make sure my crew goes home after every shift to the very reasons they go to work every day.
– Lead Fiber Splicing Technician
It includes me being responsible for my crew and making sure their families and mine don’t have to worry about whether we’re coming home at the end of…
– Underground Construction Foreman
We’re expected to know our role, the equipment we’re given, and the environment around us, so we can count on one another to keep our crews and the pu…
– Underground Construction Laborer II
It’s a measure of how committed the company is to an employee’s training and development.
– Sr. Fiber Splicing Technician
In the end, we’re a team, so it’s an opportunity for us to mentor and help others to work safely and avoid having to learn things the hard way.
– Underground Construction Operator III
We’ve got to respect the dangers inherent to our jobs, which means being aware and taking the safe approach versus what might be an easier, or quicker…
– Lead Fiber Splicing Technician
It’s planning the work and thinking two steps ahead of my crews to make sure they’re not suddenly in a bad spot and having to react to that.
– Underground Construction Field Supervisor
Excellent work Comlink. I have to say, I'm not used to splicers accomplishing work so quickly and without complications. Your team has entered into ma…
– Director of OSP - Zayo Group TN,MS,AR,LA
Thanks, Comlink, for doing another fantastic job on our project. You went above and beyond once again to ensure the build/splicing was a success, and …
– Joe Unger, Vaultas
FWR Communication Networks has been doing business with Comlink Midwest for well over 10 years. They are responsive and always willing to do whatever …
– Mike Hemphill, FWR Communication Networks
Quality Installation Systems has been affiliated with Comlink Midwest for many years, Comlink has always delivered a quality product in a timely profe…
– Paul Reese, President/CEO, Quality Installation Systems Inc.
After spending several hours with your guys last night resolving our issue between our schools, I felt compelled to let you know how much I appreciate…
– Dan Carlson, Wayzata Public Schools
Like Aspen Wireless, Comlink Midwest delivers, and it is being noticed in this market. We are a good team and look forward to many more projects toget…
– Jim Selby, Aspen Wireless Technologies, Inc.
We have been working with Comlink Midwest for many years, and are extremely satisfied with the completion of all of their work.
– Cole Winter, Quality Installation Systems Inc.
My experience with the Comlink team has been a positive one. We're a tight-knit group and everyone from the office staff to the field techs have been …
– Comlink Midwest Employee
Comlink Midwest provides quality knowledge and workmanship in all aspects of fiber optics. They go above and beyond to meet the needs, goals, deadline…
– Greg Stumpf, Traffic and Parking Services Division, City of Minneapolis