2019 Star Tribune Top Workplace
Posted by Comlink Midwest
We are proud to announce that Comlink Midwest has been named a 2019 Star Tribune Top Workplace for the second year in a row!
Comlink Midwest is a family-owned and operated business. We’ve cultivated an employee-centric workplace because we believe we can do our best work when our employees feel valued. Comlink headquarters are in Plymouth, MN, and we currently work throughout the Midwest and Southeast U.S.
“We put a lot of energy into making sure that we exceed our employees’ expectations by providing competitive compensation and healthcare benefits, annual performance reviews, a generous bonus program, employee ownership, newer vehicles, new state-of-the-art equipment, meaningful employee appreciation events, a fun and friendly atmosphere and just being there for an employee in need,” said Scott Williams, President and CEO. “Being a Top Workplace for the second year in a row means a lot because it’s the voice of our employees that earned Comlink this award.”
2019 Star Tribune Top Workplace Nomination Process
Minnesota’s Top Workplaces is celebrating its tenth year. Star Tribune partners with Energage, a national CultureTech specialist based in Pennsylvania. After nominations for the awards closed in February, Energage surveyed employees of the nominated companies.
The five-minute surveys covered seven areas:
- The direction of the company and what values matter most.
- The effectiveness of the company to do things well, encourage new ideas, and share different viewpoints.
- The connection of the employee to the company. Do the employees feel appreciated? Is their work meaningful?
- Management connections. Do their managers care about the employees concerns and help them learn and grow?
- The employee engagement in the company, including loyalty, motivation, and referring others to the company.
- The confidence that the employees have in company leadership.
- The basics about pay, benefits, and flexibility.
Each and every Comlink employee plays an important role and contributes to the success of the company. If you are looking for a new career opportunity, check out our careers page and apply today! When you join the Comlink team, you’re part of the family!